We enjoy helping talented people find Finnish tech companies to work with and vice versa. Besides helping to build a solid tech our objective is to successfully integrate people into Finnish society. Finland is very well known as a very good environment for talented people to make their way to the enabling environment so they could realize their full potential.
Our employees having a solid working and living experience in Finland support newcomers, helping them adapt to Finnish working life and become part of our team to start their professional activity smoothly. All our team members, working on site at our client location can be sure to receive our support and attention.
Our candidates can expect us to:
- Support with relocation – cover costs for legal papers (invitation, visa etc.) and travel expenses (tickets etc.) for the candidate and in special cases for his/her entire family
- Cover costs for accommodation for the initial period (approximately 1-2 months) while looking for a permanent accommodation
- Be a sponsor (guarantor) for the permanent accommodation and help to cover the accommodation deposit
- Support with any administrative issues and paperwork (how to get a social security number, register for tax etc.)
- Support with any daily issues and paperwork (how to get public transport pass, how to use public transportation systems, how to get accommodation etc.)
- Providing medical insurance and coverage
- Cover costs for tech courses, seminars, literature and anything helping to boost skills and experience
- Regular team building events to make people feel part of the company
- Private forums and chats for the company people
- Ensuring equality and providing full respect of the workers’ rights
- Assistance in searching accommodation and facilitating rental procedures.
- Assistance in leasing vehicles.
- Professional development and paid self-education hours.
- Food && team-building events.
- Social support.
- Psychological support.
Below is the usual procedure for a potential candidate to get started:
- Submit a resume in any format (MS Word or PDF is preferred) to email@example.com
- We reply (we always do!) with the details (either we proceed to the next step or provide the details why we can’t do this at the moment and what to do to move further)
- Remote interview via skype or any other means best suited for both parties. This interview usually touches on both technical (skills, experience etc.) and non technical points (candidates career and general plans, what technologies are most appealing to the candidate etc.). There might be several such interviews with different people but we promise to do our best to keep them to a minimum.
- Test development task (might be paid or not paid)
- Personal interview which might happen at our location or office or in some conference/meeting room which we arrange or at your location. There might be a group interview with multiple people in the same location, based on the situation.
- We do all the applicable paperwork (contract, visa documents etc.) and all parties sign them
- Getting job permission and working visa for a candidate
- Having productive and mutually beneficial cooperation
We strongly believe that the key to success is to have mutually beneficial relationships with all parties. Ensuring, from our first meeting to well after placement and beyond, that both candidate and client are satisfied. This is of paramount importance to us and this approach continues with our candidates career development and our clients overall business objectives.